Comprehensive and expert service every step of the way
- CSCS -Construction Skills Certification Scheme
- CITB HS&E Specialist Working at Height Test
- CITB Site Safety Plus Health & Safety Awareness
- IPAF -International Powered Access Federation (Licence) Scissor & Cherry 3a & 3b
- IPAF -International Powered Access Federation (Licence) 1b Static Boom
- PASMA -Prefabricated Aluminium Scaffolding Manufactures Association
- UKATA Non-Licensable work with Asbestos including Notifiable Non-Licensed Work
- Face Fit Mask Testing
- NPORS forklift operator -National Plant Operators Registration Scheme
- NPORS- Slinger/Signaller
- SSSTS -Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme
- NVQ Sheeting & Cladding / Cladding Occupations
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Use & Inspection of Harness, Lanyard & Associated Equipment
- Working at Height Awareness
- Fire Warden
- Client Contractor National Safety Group
- Approved installers of various products.
- Senior Manager and Director Safety Awareness Certificates
- Construction Site Management Safety Certificates
- SMSTS-Site Managers Safety Training Scheme
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- NPORS Crane Supervisor
- NVQ Level 2-Plant Operations Fork Lift Trucks
- NVQ 4- Controlling Lifting Operations
- NVQ Level 6- Construction Site Management
- Institute of Roofing Memberships
Certificate available upon request
- Public Liability Indemnity Limit: £5,000,000
- Employers Liability Indemnity Limit: £ 10,000,000
- Products Liability Indemnity Limit: £5,000,000
- Professional Indemnity Limit: £ 2,000,000
- Contractors All Risks Indemnity Limit (any one contract): £1,700,000
Roofing, Cladding & Building Ltd recognises that day to day operations can impact the environment both directly and indirectly. We aim to protect and improve the environment through good management and best practise. RCB acknowledge the responsibility and will work to integrate environmental considerations into our business decisions and adopt for greener alternatives wherever possible throughout our operations.
The company aspires to:
- Assess our supply chain competency, sustainability and environmental handling.
- Comply fully with all relevant legal requirements, codes of practise and regulations.
- Prevent pollution to land, air and water.
- Reduce waste and energy use.
- Regularly review and improve the environmental efficiency of our transport and travel.
- Minimise waste to landfill by reducing our waste generation and by segregating and recycling waste where economically and operationally feasible.
- Identify and manage environmental risks and hazards.
- Involve customers, partners, clients, suppliers and subcontractors in the implantation of our environmental objectives.
- Promote environmentally responsible purchasing, whenever possible.
- Provide sustainable training with the necessary resources, equipment, information and instruction to enable contractors to deal with their specific areas of environmental control
Roofing, Cladding & Building LTD prides itself on delivering the highest levels of service to all its clients. RCB recognises the importance of maintaining strict quality assurance standards to ensure that all work meets and exceeds its commitments to clients.
Principles, scope and implementation include:
- Meeting contractual and legislative requirements.
- Establishing, documenting, implementing and maintaining quality management.
- Ensuring that client’s needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled in order to deliver a consistently high standard of service.
- Carrying out internal audits to ensure that systems and processes are fulfilled. Always endeavouring to use suppliers and sub-contractors with accredited quality assurance and environmental standards.
- Maintaining independent accreditations and memberships with the National Federation of Roofing Contractors and Institute of Roofing.
- Working closely with our clients and striving to deliver a finished project on time, on budget and to the exacting qualities expected.
- Clear processes, from the selection of suppliers and sub-contractors to construction standards enable us to minimise risk and maximise team performance.
- Continually improving our effectiveness in accordance with client, supplier, and business needs.