CLADDING & BUILDING LTD
THE PROFESSIONAL ROOFING SPECIALISTS
Roofing, Cladding & Building was formed in 1990, and established as a limited company in 1994. Roofing, Cladding & Building Ltd specialise in the design, supply and installation of the various forms of roofing and wall cladding systems for commercial, industrial and residential complexes. Together with the design and construction of steel framed buildings for the both the public and private sectors as well as new build and refurbishment. Our skills are applied equally to a huge range of building types including but not limited to factories, offices, hospitals, schools, retail parks, superstores, warehouses and accommodation.
We are committed to offering a comprehensive and expert service every step of the way, from design through project management and procurement, to installation. The results of this approach can be seen throughout the country in the various styles of construction. Our principles are unchanging although the buildings may differ. We aim to provide those who want only the highest level service, the most expert technical knowledge and practical skills to put into creative solutions.
We are always available to provide specialist advice and detailed technical information on the complete range of our services. While our range of services is both comprehensive and versatile we are happy to discuss new or modified systems to meet specific project requirements, and where technically viable, create solutions to solve your problems.
We mainly operate throughout the South of England, however we will carry out contracts throughout the British Isles, including The Channel Islands.
We are committed to its policy of environmental practice minimising the environmental impact of all its operations, preventing pollution and striving for continual improvement in its environmental performance whilst working towards a sustainable future.
In order to achieve these aims the company will:
- Meet all legal requirement, regulations and standards of England & Wales and where possible, exceed these parameters with monitoring to ensure compliance.
- Minimised environmental impact of operations and reduce aspects of the environment affected by the business.
- Taking appropriate opportunities to minimise waste and to re-use of recycle.
- Work to improve the standards of our work, enhancing environmental awareness and commitment amongst staff through structured training and encouraging adoption of sound environmental impacts of operations and progress against customers alike.
- Report and review key environmental developments by review of such issues with appropriate authorities, the local communities and other bodies.
- Ensure that, where practicable, energy efficient techniques are introduced early in design and utilised throughout the company’s activities.
We maintain a high standard of service by providing all our staff with extensive training. All management and site operatives hold the highest level of training certification, available upon request.
Site operatives have been trained in the following:
- Abrasive Wheel Certificates
- NSGSP -National Safety Group Safety Passport
- IPAF -International Powered Access Federation (Licence)
- PASMA -Prefabricated Aluminium Scaffolding Manufactures Association
- Asbestos Awareness (UKATA)- Working with asbestos
- NPORS forklift operator -National Plant Operators Registration Scheme
- CSCS -Construction Skills Certification Scheme
- SSSTS -Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme
Management Team are trained in the following:
- Senior Manager and Director Safety Awareness Certificates
- Construction Site Management Safety Certificates
- SMSTS-Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme
- CPCS-Construction Plant Competence Scheme
- First Aid
Insurances available upon request:
- Public Liability Indemnity Limit: £5,000,000
- Employers Liability Indemnity Limit: £ 10,000,000
- Professional Indemnity Limit: £ 2,000,000
We are members of the National Federation of Roofing Contractors. The National Federation of Roofing Contractors Limited (NFRC) is the UK’s largest roofing trade association, representing over 70% of the roofing industry by value. NFRC has established itself as the voice of the roofing industry, constantly adapting to change and innovation to ensure its members are at the forefront.
We have been accredited with CHAS. CHAS is established as the market leader for health and safety pre-qualification in the UK. It is available to suppliers (those who provide goods and services) and to organisations (buyers) looking for suitably competent suppliers. Suppliers that show compliance with important parts of health and safety law.
We are registered with Constructionline. Constructionline is a register for pre-qualified contractors and consultants used by the construction industry of the United Kingdom. Constructionline was established in 1998 by the UK government to provide a single point of reference for all pre-qualification data for the construction industry
We are registered with ISO, The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is an international standard-setting body. Use of these standards aids in the creation of products and services that are safe, reliable and of good quality. The standards help businesses increase productivity while minimizing errors and waste. By enabling products from different markets to be directly compared, they facilitate companies in entering new markets and assist in the development of global trade on a fair basis. The standards also serve to safeguard consumers and the end-users of products and services, ensuring that certified products conform to the minimum standards set internationally.
We are Safecontractor approved. The SafeContractor scheme provides a health and safety audit service for contractors who want to reassure their clients that health and safety is being handled correctly and sufficiently on their sites. Independent qualified auditors review our health and safety policies, procedures and documentation. As a result, the safety auditors assessed us and credited us with suitable and sufficient health and safety compliance within our business.